Monday, December 17, 2012

Intro Canal Plus V2 PES 2013 PC by Secun1972

Intro Canal Plus V2 PES 2013 PC by Secun1972

Here I leave another enter the Canal Plus. Edited and adapted to the PES for me. (The original is much longer). More a main fund reprinted and adapted to the PES for me. Very high picture quality and audio. Vídeo previa in game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKSOAuRVs6I Credits oficiales del vídeo: - (CÓMODO SCREEN 2012) Client contact and production: María Borrás Creative Directors: Pep Prior and Abel Lopez Art direction: Pep Prior and Abel Lopez Animation and design: Marc García Salva Borrego Jakob Konrad Mike van der Noordt Miquel Rodríguez Music: Canal Plus Spain PD: Thanks to Meryoju_ that was the first who taught me the video. Download:

pespatchs here !

No comments: