Thursday, February 19, 2009

Konami PES 2009 patch 1.30 + Kitserver 8.1.2 - Tutorial by fisca


- Unninstall kitserver
- Install official patch 1.30
- Download the update in Sistem Settings/ Download
- Replace pes2009.exe with crack 1.2 !
- Reinstall Kitserver.

When you go Online (Network) you will see you have version 1.00.03 - updated teams and also you have the kitserver.

Thanks to fisca (oltreilcalcio) for the tutorial :)

PES 2009 Official patch 1.20
PES 2009 Official patch 1.30
Kitserver 8.1.2 by juce


If problems with server download cv0f.img
Windows XP
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download
Vista
C:\ProgramData\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\download\"
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMirrorImage and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

in this case will i lost the gameplay update for pes?

Anonymous said...

no

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I'm with a big problem.I have already installed th patch 1.30, then I go to the System settings/dowmload and a window says that theres a update do be done, so I start the download and when percentage is around 13%, sometimes 30%, the the download suddenly goes to 100% and begin to install, so I'm happy but one second later the game turn off and when I run again the update wasn't completed.Someone help me.

Anonymous said...

very gud

Anonymous said...

I go to the System setteings/Download, but the download starts and never ends. I just can't do the download.I'm using patch and crack 1.30.And also my PES 2009 is not original. Can someone tell me how can I do the download?

Em@d said...

sorry, guys. i have a big problem. i just installed pure pes 2009. with no patch. also i play offline and i can't get online to download. can i just download kitserver from here and then install that?

doest it work in this way?

Amit Raj Srivastava said...

i Know u guys are enjoying but can anybody help me here i have a pes 2009 and thats a cracked one that my friend gave me i dont have the original copy. Now i want to play online and i herad about kitserver can anybody tell me how to use this in details as till date i was playng offline with no updates and patches..i also heard of the boots pack stadium pack chants and all.. but how to make them work .please help me i am new to this kitserver thing and patches and updates.. thanks in advance

iMetoo said...

Thank