Thursday, December 25, 2008
[PS3] PES 2009 Simo6787's Option File
COMPATIBLE ONLY WITH KONAMI UPDATE 1.20
- ALL UEFA Champions League 2008/2009 teams, with correct rosters, emblems and starting eleven as of December.
- ALL England League 2008/2009 teams, with correct rosters, emblems and starting eleven as of December.
- ALL La Liga 2008/2009 teams, with correct rosters, emblems and starting eleven as of December.
- ALL Serie A 2008/2009 teams, with correct rosters and starting eleven as of December.
- Bayern Monaco and Werder Brema in Other leagues A; Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04 in Other leagues B for the Bundesliga 2008/2009 with correct rosters, emblems and starting eleven as of December.
- ALL the other teams in the game with correct rosters and starting eleven as of December.
- ALL chants for the 20 Serie A teams (+ best European Teams)
- ALL National team kits updated to 2008/2009 season (thanks to Karnia) and roster updated (correct most recent call ups)
- ALL classic players and teams unlocked and properly renamed (100%)
- Created over 150 new players
- Fixed haircuts, accessories and faces for over 200 players (fixed all Serie A, EPL and Liga one by one by SuperChry)
- Default Values
Muff (for his uniform datas)
Arsenald (for his Option File, which i used as base for mine)
itsuke (for his created players and teams)
Perp (for Rapidshare links)
Erec and the WeLab Team (for the chants)
With the help of Karnia and SuperChry, here it is: the 6.0 Version of our Option File!
- Now Bayern and Werder are in Other Leagues A, playable in ML
- Created in Other Leagues B Bayer Leverkusen and Schalke 04
- Created some new players(Palanca Real, Mollestam Lecce,...)
- Transfer market first updates (Huntelaar at Real, Beckham at Milan, Mutarelli at Bologna, Papadopoulos at Lecce,...)
- Fixed nearly all the starting eleven of the teams of the game (Higuain starting in Real, Brighi in Roma,...)
- ALL National Team Kits updated to 2008/2009: new Russia (Adidas) and Costa Rica (Lotto) kits + every other NT kit (Thailand, Canada,...) thanks to Karnia
Now we have ALL the national kits updated
- New West Ham kit
- Fixed haircuts, accessories and faces for over 200 players: SuperChry modified one by one every Serie A, EPL and La Liga player +
Champions League teams + all the other important players in the game
Now the file has a new name: Simo6787's Option File (featuring Karnia & SuperChry)
Instructions (please read!)
-Follow link to download OF
-When downloaded on your cpu, should appear as a .zip file. (compressed data file)
-Get winrar or any unzip utility from the web (google search these)if you haventgot these already
-Go into chosen utility and Unzip downloaded file
-This should now appear as a ps3 folder, within that will be many uniform folders and a option folder
-Copy the whole ps3 folder and its sub folders, to a pc formatted usb stick
-Stick usb in playstation
-Under game menu in media bar om ps3 is a save data utility
-in this folder will be all your game saves for you games
-Delete all your existing pes edit data/kit pngs . (if you wanna keep your save cups/leagues/bal etc you can)
-at the top should say usb device (or similar)
-go into that you will see all the pes files (an edit data file, and many images of kits)
-press triangle on one and copy that to your ps3 (your main user profile on your ps3)
-repeat this for all the files
-These will now appear as they did on your usb, but now on your ps3 with all your other save games
-MAKE SURE YOU DEFINITELY COPIED OVER THE EDIT DATA AND DELETED YOUR ORIGINAL ONE OTHERWISE THE OF WONT WORK
-pes will create new user system data (unless you also kept your old system data which you can)
-Edit data will load automatically.....voila