Sunday, December 14, 2008

popiOFpatch 1.0 - Updated

- The patch in its look and feel is assembled except of course that for file options that I have inherited from anyone but I have built with great care and attention. I think the original thing of this patch is that the fo was built entirely by the author, namely me, right from the start.

- All the Bundesliga instead of the other B, edit faces with the internal editor, values, skills and everything else.

- Then you understand that I am not a chart I am committed solely and exclusively on Relief to make it special, because I believe that changing the forms is the most difficult thing, and if not careful we risk rotrovarsi with the problems of last year. (I edited goalkeepers on goalkeepers and defenders on defenders, as well as for the attackers and midfielders and I have not overridden any player

So my only patch, as the title "popiOFpatch" is for "the heart of PES" for the rest thank all the other authors for having provided the forum for this wonderful material (logos, replays, kit and everything else) I used in my patch. Now put the credits. I apologize because certainly forget to mention someone and therefore you just need to have facades and penserĂ² to include all claims.

- Gigimarulla chants
- Quangtri replay and more.
- Kada - kits of the teams except the development of the map that I have done myself.
- Marci_tm - champions league and UEFA Cup titles in masterleague (I have a mandate to adjust mp logos but I was not even answered).

Council this patch to anyone who wants an orderly and perfect forms, who is scrupulous as me.
the patch does not contain added sadly sides in the Bundesliga already know you lose too much time with the fo. If the patch will find satisfaction and if someone help me with the graphics could be improved in every respect.
The last 2 teams in other leagues are united pes and even if we have other logos. So if anyone would help me solve this will thank him with claims in the patch.
A little interested me the graphics engine everything is the option file: Believe me.

You need patch 1.20 official from KONAMI too.
***
kitserver in C:\Programmi\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
save in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Documenti\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\
uni in C:\Programmi\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2009\kitserver\GDB

Kitserver
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMirrorImage and video hosting by TinyPic
.exe
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMirrorImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Save
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMirrorImage and video hosting by TinyPic
GDB Folder
Image and video hosting by TinyPicMirrorImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Updates: 13.12.2008

New OF (Option File) - edited players thailand and UAE (the last missing), created Thiago Silva.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New cv0f - insert in kitserver, in cvof.img, fixing all logos by fisca.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: