Thursday, December 25, 2008

LOGO PES Patch - END CONTEST

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

First :
One month rapidshare account

Login: *******
Password: *******

Second:
One month rapidshare account

Login: *******
Password: *******

Prize sent to email adress. Happy downloading !

My winner is: Jurrian ! Congratulations !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You can do it better ? Let me know... also, a last minute guy sent me his logo...

Kiki


The story will continue some day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mate
trouble is i think iohannes won.
you specified that it had to be web 2.0 and only 1 of them was that was iohannes

Unknown said...

I make will make another logo more like the style kiki used.. more abstract. Will upload it here later.If i can make something nice ;)
Cool thing I Won by your choice :D

We keep in touch trough Email alright?
To talk about some adjustments and that stuff.
See ya around!

Jurrian