Thursday, November 13, 2008

[PS3] North American Base Option File by mrgametight

Last year i released a base option file for people to use to build better option files. There were people complaining about a lack of quality option files for the American users even though the game has not even been out 24 hours yet! that being said, yesterday I edited my fingers off and will again release my BASE option file.

*things I have done*

Corrected all fake names- Cups, Leagues, Players, Teams, National Team players
Corrected duplicate players in National teams
Did the EPL kits to the best of my ability with PNG's which I will attach
Updated Emblems for La Liga and EPL

Things I have not done but eventually will*

Complete the La Liga kits as I have not touched them
Maybe some National Team Kits

THINGS I WILL NOT DO, DONT PLAN TO DO, DONT ASK CUZ IM NOT DOING IT lol

TRANSFERS! I know its annoying to see berbatov at Tottenham still, but I believe we will get the 1.20 patch soon enough and I am not gonna do the work of doing all those transfers if Konami is fixing it and releases the patch say next week.

CREATING TEAMS! I could care less about Bayern Munich, the Bundesliga or any other teams, I dont have the time to create a team from scratch

* other miscellaneous things people may ask me to do...set boots for every player, make sure the captains are right on every team, making sure they play the right formation, or players have the right number.

It is a simple base file!!!

Instructions (please read!)
-Follow link to download OF
-When downloaded on your cpu, should appear as a .zip file. (compressed data file)
-Get winrar or any unzip utility from the web (google search these)if you haventgot these already
-Go into chosen utility and Unzip downloaded file
-This should now appear as a ps3 folder, within that will be many uniform folders and a option folder
-Copy the whole ps3 folder and its sub folders, to a pc formatted usb stick
-Stick usb in playstation
-Under game menu in media bar om ps3 is a save data utility
-in this folder will be all your game saves for you games
-Delete all your existing pes edit data/kit pngs . (if you wanna keep your save cups/leagues/bal etc you can)
-at the top should say usb device (or similar)
-go into that you will see all the pes files (an edit data file, and many images of kits)
-press triangle on one and copy that to your ps3 (your main user profile on your ps3)
-repeat this for all the files
-These will now appear as they did on your usb, but now on your ps3 with all your other save games
-MAKE SURE YOU DEFINITELY COPIED OVER THE EDIT DATA AND DELETED YOUR ORIGINAL ONE OTHERWISE THE OF WONT WORK
-Load pes
-pes will create new user system data (unless you also kept your old system data which you can)
-Edit data will load automatically.....viola

If you do have any comments, find any mistakes from the changes I DID MAKE...let me know if there are mistakes or alot of them ill fix and release an update. I dont plan on doing an update for this file however.

CREDITS
ArsenalD and his associates for some pngs that I used
Amyfish for his great EPL kit guides and some of his PNGS
MUFF for his EPL kit formulas
Gasciogne im not sure why but ill credit him too lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPicMirrorImage and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: